Perished
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexHomepageLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Human amusement..

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Bubble

Bubble

Character
Geslacht: Mannelijk
Leeftijd:
Remission: Neutral

Human amusement..  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Human amusement.. Human amusement..  Emptyzo feb 24, 2013 2:11 am

H U M A N... A M U S E M E N T

Human amusement..  Circusy

A home that was constantly on the move. One week we were there… the other week we were somewhere else… I wonder how long this would be. The red spiked hair human was always shouting at other humans… There were 3 working humans.. I know this place isn’t that great for circus, Always kills said mom and dad… Some of the animals got cloths to wear… Other got nothing. There was always a clapping sound and animals returned… Other were dragged away at the same moment… What could this all mean?

To be continued
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Bubble

Bubble

Character
Leeftijd:

Human amusement..  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Human amusement.. Human amusement..  Emptyzo feb 24, 2013 5:19 am

He woke up. His sisters were playing. Bubble never understood that game. He always got trampled… ‘3…2…1… Au! Hey! Sis, you were stepping on me again!’ He wasn’t happy about that. Always… Always he got trampled… ‘Don’t be a pain Bubble!’ She replied. Yeah… my name was Bubble, I’m a cat. Born in a box raised in a box. I hope I can see the outside word once in a while… Feel the wind through my fur… Not the wind of lockdown… Not the same old water… There was something strange hanging in the air… That night, after the night show… The human that was always shouting picked one of my sisters up. And took her with him. We were all restless. But above all, Mom was restless. Dad was angry at the humans. “How could they?!” He yelled.

Weeks went by and there was nothing heard of her ever since… There were 2 other child’s remaining. But that too, Didn’t took long before one human group took his sister. Now he was all alone.. Bubble never was really playable with humans. Playing with other animals. That was fun to him. While he was in a play cage with other young animals, He never had any intention to go to the humans. They were weird and strange… They also spoke a language that he didn’t understood. One of the humans seemed to leak water. It was coming from the eyes and pointed every time at me and my friend. ‘What was it saying?’ I asked my friend. ‘Don’t have a clue sorry…’ We were looking at each other. The small human started to make more noise and all animals were going to one corner… We were scared for that noise thing. At the end of that play session all the young ones were tired and out of energy.

A year went by… Dad had passed away and mom was solo. She still got dragged to stages and everything. When the young ones were playing bubble and 3 other animals were taken to a giant ring with a cage around it. Forced to do things others would not get bubble thought.

To be continued

Laatst aangepast door Bubble op ma feb 25, 2013 8:10 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Bubble

Bubble

Character
Leeftijd:

Human amusement..  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Human amusement.. Human amusement..  Emptyma feb 25, 2013 8:09 am

Standing on your back paws. Standing on the front paws, Spinning a circle. Roll over. And many more tricks they learned. Also they learned how to “trust” these humans. You had to stand on two legs with your front paws around the human. They called it “Hug” and we had to lick them if they said “Kiss”. Strange though… You learned it after a while, but when you didn’t do it right you were getting hit with a rubber snake. While we were training we got to learn each other. The tiger was named Chip. It wasn’t really a girly name. “Why are you named chip?” Asked bubble towards chip. ‘They thought I was a male at first.. at least.. that was what dad told me. How is your old man bubble?’ Chip jumped from left to right. ‘he’s dead…’Bubble wasn’t sad about his dad… But he wasn’t happy either. The shouting human came in and one other human made us do the tricks. It was like the shouting one was judging us… He pointed at the monkey and said something. ‘I always wonder why we can’t understand them… ‘ Bubble was curious to them. Never knew how to understand them. Some strange language. They had nothing to do and bubble decided to wash himself.

The day after tomorrow bubble got to stage…. He and his friends were put by many other humans. They had to do tricks for them. They made a weird sound. It was almost like a cuddle of pigs together. The clapping sound came from the humans. ‘Chip… what we do now?’ Bubble didn’t had a clue what to do anymore and their leading human wasn’t doing anything either. At some point bubble got nerveus and scared aswell... ‘I don’t have a clue either bubble…’Said chip lost. They got pushed towards a tunnel that leaded to the ‘houses’ of them. Bubble got back to mom but before he was able to talk to her, she too… past away. Now bubble was really all alone.

Days went by and he still didnt want to eat. A Human with white clothes came. He did some trange things with me. I dont really recall what he did... A got a human for myself at some point. He was petting me all the time, Making strange noises to me. Somehow i began to feel better and in less then a month I did shows again. While i did all of this.... I felt that something was missing... It was like this wasnt the real me.

To be continued
Bubble

Bubble

Character
Leeftijd:

Human amusement..  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Human amusement.. Human amusement..  Emptydi feb 26, 2013 8:38 am

Many stages went by as well for the homes. He had been to different circuses, zoo’s and houses. Bubble never really got what was going on, Why he had been moved so much. But he ended up at his first home again. The shouting human always was the same, He only changed in his happiness. It was like that even didn’t exist or it was fake for other humans. Things really had changed, Chip was no more. Old animals were changed for new ones, tricks were harder and the trainers were new too. He began to miss the old times… So much training it wasn’t normal… Day in day out it was training for the first few months. We all didn’t get much to eat, Water was enough for years even. We all hoped for more food in these days. We got to stage. It was twice as big. And there was a metal circle cage all around. It had no ground or top plates… only sides. The ground was filled with sand. The smell wasn’t even to be named what it was. The sight was scary but cool as well.. The trampoline was brought in, robes everything we all had trained for… And our trainers didn’t care for the noisy humans. He pushed us even harder that night. On some animals it took a huge toll. They were not as fit as the used to be. Or didn’t move like they had to be moving.

The trainings were too hard but so were the circumstances. Humans started to cough. Animals started to get the flu. Humans started to get ill, trainers stopped training and new once came as fast as they go. We moved even more. One day the truck we were always put in was malfunctioning. It got repaired the fast way so far I got to see… Some paper were put in the wheel and people stepped in the car. Loaded animals inside… and they started to ride. It was moving from left to right. Up and down… eventually it went from back to forth and to the side. Many cages got crushed under a heavy weight. Bubble woke up… it was red everywhere, the smell of rotting was here… his cage was bend but not broken. As he crouched out bubble saw his friends lying on the ground. Not moving or breathing. Tears were dwelling in his eyes as he walked further. The small window was scattered all over the place and bubble took a look. The humans as well for the shouting one were gone. The heavy doors were still locked… Bubble wanted to get out. This stench made him feel sick as well for the sight. Everything was dead… dead… that word echoed through his mind. Why did it end up like this? He tried to give it a shot on a lock. What had no use. He had no idea how it worked. hours went by and bubble found himself chewing on a pipe… it started to move and bubble screamed standing back at his back paws and claws were out. The danger was nothing more than a door that opened. Bright light came in to the truck. And bubble ran outside… welcoming the freedom.

The end
Gesponsorde inhoud

Human amusement..  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Human amusement.. Human amusement..  Empty

Human amusement..

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» :O a human